1 large head cauliflower florets, cut into bite-sized pieces
2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
Preheat oven to 450 F
1. Cut the head of cauliflower into four quarters.
2. Slice each quarter into 8 pieces. You want as many flat surfaces as possible on each floret– the flat surfaces roast best.
3. Give all the florets a thorough rinse in a colander. Shake them dry.
4. Put cut garlic into a sealable plastic “Baggie™””….gallon size
5. Add olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and smoked paprika to the cauliflower
6. Seal bag and shake, shake, shake to coat the cauliflower with the oil, paprika, salt.
7. Place coated cauliflower on parchment-lined baking sheet
8. Place baking sheet, uncovered, into 450F preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes
9. Remove from oven, turn the cauliflower pieces, and add a dot of oil and a small sprinkle of smoked paprika to each piece.
10. Return to oven for another 20 minutes, checking at 15 minutes to make sure there is no burning. Fork should pass through the
cauliflower floret with ease.
11. Serve as a delicious side dish
PS. APRIL 30 IS THE LAST DAY TO JOIN MIRACLE-VILLE.COM WITH A 20% DISCOUNT (ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP). TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS FIRST TIME EVER OPPORTUNITY. JOIN MIRACLE-VILLE.COM AND CHOOSE THE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP. I WILL PERSONALLY REFUND 20.00!