A serving of “The Great Low Carb Bread Company’s Penne Pasta” counts as a 5-gram Counter Carb on The Metabolism Miracle lifestyle! Yes, you can have pasta for dinner…. without THE GUILT..
Those limiting carbohydrate grams are not happy when it comes to giving up their pasta. Can you imagine how your menus would improve if you could add macaroni salad, rotini with marinara sauce and sausage, pasta vodka, or spaghetti and meat sauce to a meal without worrying about crazy excessive carbs?
The answer is THE GREAT LOW CARB BREAD COMPANY’s pasta line-up including FUSILLI, PENNE, ELBOWS, and SPAGHETTIE are in the 5-gram Carb Counter range!
See The Great Low Carb Bread Company’s site and all of their wonderful low carb products as http://www.GreatLowCarb.com.
I enjoy reporting on The Great Low Carb Bread Company’s new products. I love the high-quality ingredients and delivery to your door. Most of the bread products are NEUTRAL on the MM lifestyle.
MARCH COUPON CODES
Active until April 1st. If you spend $100.00 or more enter coupon code freeshippingmarch and receive Free flat rate shipping! OR Spend $50.00 or more and enter coupon code marchmadness to receive 5% off your order. Free shipping coupon only valid for the lower 48 states.
If you want to see GLCBC’s products in your local health food store please print out this letter http://www.greatlowcarb.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/GLCBCletter.pdf and give it to the store manager or buyer to make them aware of us!
GLCBC PASTA VODKA
Makes 4 servings
1 1 bag uncooked GLCBC Penne Pasta
2 1 tablespoon olive oil
3 ½ cup finely chopped onion
4 ½ teaspoon salt
5 1 clove of garlic, minced.
6 ½ cup vodka
7 ½ cup reduced sodium chicken broth
8 1(14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes.,
9 ¼ cup heavy cream
10 ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
11 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
12 Salt and pepper to taste.
Top with some parmesan and sliced fresh basil (for color!)
****During the preparation of the vodka sauce, prepare GLCBC penne pasta as per package instructions.
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add chopped onion to pan; sauté 4-6 minutes or until tender.
3. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt, ground pepper, and garlic; sauté 1 minute.
4. Add vodka; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 3 minutes
5. Stir in broth, and tomatoes; bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes.
7. Place tomato mixture in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
8. Return tomato mixture to pan; stir in cream.
9. Cook sauce for 2 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
10. Remove sauce from heat Stir cooked pasta into the skillet with the sauce and serve immediately.