BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER BITES
- 1 head fresh cauliflower
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup buffalo sauce (bottled is fine)
- Lite bleu cheese dressing for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 450 ºF
- Chop the head of cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, hand whisk the unsweetened almond milk, almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
- Allow the whisked mixture to sit for 10 minutes allowing the flavors to blend.
- Add the cauliflower bites into the almond milk mixture and mix well. Let the bites rest in the mixture for 10 minutes to absorb the moisture.
- Pick the bites up one at a time, shake off the excess batter, and place on a baking sheet prepared with cooking oil spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and toss in the buffalo sauce until well coated.
- Place the florets back on the baking sheet and bake for another 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve with blue cheese dressing for dipping.
Love Diane Kress’ work? Here are links to her books and support site
The Metabolism Miracle Cookbook: http://www.amazon.com/The-Metabolism-Miracle-Cookbook-Delicious/dp/0738214256/ref=pd_sim_b_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0DC5FY8CN1D1YH85YNM
The Metabolism Miracle, Revised Edition: https://www.amazon.com/Metabolism-Miracle-Revised-Control-Permanently/dp/0738218901/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486230915&sr=8-1&keywords=diane+kress+metabolism+miracle
The Interactive Support Group for Followers of The Metabolism Miracle and The Diabetes Miracle: www.Miracle-Ville.com