Yield: 18 cookies.
Serving size: 3 cookies = 5 grams net carb, the MM way;
2-3 cookies count as a 5 gram Carb Dam on Metabolism Miracle and Diabetes Miracle
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 egg (or ¼ cup Egg Beaters or 2 egg whites)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup erythritol (Swerve sweetener)
- 1 tsp Stevia powder
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (no sugar in the list of ingredients)
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- Polaner or Smuckers sugar -free jelly (your flavor of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
3. In a medium mixing bowl whisk the salt, baking soda, vanilla extract, and egg together
4. Add in the Swerve sweetener and powdered Stevia and mix well.
5. Stir in the natural peanut butter and natural applesauce. Mix together until all combined.
6. Cookie dough will be crumbly. Roll into teaspoon sized balls and make a small indentation in the center of the dough ball with your pointer finger. Fill the depression of each cookie with about ¼ tsp sugar free jelly.
7. Bake for about 11 minutes, until lightly browned.
8. Cool on a baking sheet for two minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
HERE ARE LINKS TO ALL OF DIANE KRESS’ BOOKS and SUPPORT SITE!
The Metabolism Miracle, Revised Edition. BRAND NEW FOR 2016! https://www.amazon.com/Metabolism-Miracle-Revised-Control-Permanently/dp/0738218901/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479501868&sr=8-1&keywords=diane+kress
THE METABOLISM MIRACLE HOLIDAY BOOK! BRAND NEW FOR 2016! https://www.amazon.com/Metabolism-Miracle-Holiday-Book-Appetizers-ebook/dp/B01MXEBS3Y/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1479501981&sr=8-4&keywords=diane+kress
The Metabolism Miracle Cookbook: http://www.amazon.com/The-Metabolism-Miracle-Cookbook-Delicious/dp/0738214256/ref=pd_sim_b_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0DC5FY8CN1D1YH85YNM
The Interactive Support Group for Followers of The Metabolism Miracle and The Diabetes Miracle: www.Miracle-Ville.com