THE GREAT LOW CARB BREAD COMPANY’S PRODUCTS ARE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR. MADE WITH GREAT TASTE, QUALITY INGREDIENTS, AND ARE NEUTRAL ON THE METABOLISM MIRACLE PROGRAM.
FOR THIS RECIPE, USE ONE OF THE TWO- 2-FOOT-LONG SUB ROLLS. THIS RECIPE MAKES 4-6 SERVINGS!
1. 1 Great Low Carb Bread Company sub roll, cut in half, lengthwise
2. 16 ounces lean ground turkey or beef
3. ¼ cup finely chopped onion
4. 1 teaspoon minced garlic
5. 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup (low sodium is available!)
6. 2 Tablespoons milk (soy or unflavored, unsweetened almond milk is available)
7. salt and pepper, to taste
8. 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (reduced fat is available)
9. 1/2 Tablespoon chopped parsley (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Slice the 2-foot sub roll in half, lengthwise, so there are two equal pieces.
3. Scoop out the bread in the center of each piece. Place the scooped bread in a large bowl and tear into small pieces.
4. Set the two halves of the sub roll onto a large baking sheet. Set aside.
5. Brown the ground beef or turkey, onion, and garlic in a large skillet, over medium-high heat. Drain all grease and pat dry with paper toweling.
6. Add soup, milk, taste, and then season with salt and pepper.
7. Add this beef or turkey mixture to the bread in the large bowl. Using plastic gloves, knead the mixture until it is combined.
8. Pour mixture into the center of one half of the sub roll and spread evenly.
9. Top the mixture with the shredded cheese. Top with the other half of the sub roll.
10. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
11. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!