Two VERY Low Carb Bread Pudding recipes feature bagels from The Great Low Carb Bread Company! www.greatlowcarb.com Neutral on all Steps of The Metabolism Miracle
Recipe #1 by Miracle-Ville’s Brian!
Fast and Faux Carb Free Bread Pudding
1 Great Low Bread Company™ Cinnamon bagel. www.greatlowcarb.com
Walden Farms™ Maple syrup (no carb grams!)
Redi Whip™ Whipped Cream (no Cool-Whip™).
- Cut the Great Low Carb Bread Company™ cinnamon bagel in half and spread whipped butter on both halves
After pouring enough Walden Farms™ maple syrup into a cereal bowl to cover bottom, place half the bagel in the syrup (butter side down) ) and place syrup/butter side up on a microwave safe dinner plate.
- Dip other half of the bagel (buttered side into the syrup) and place it syrup/.butter side up on the same microwave safe dinner plate.
- Place dipped bagel plate in microwave and heat for about 20-30 seconds on HIGH.
- Let cool for just a bit
- Cut into bite sized pieces
- Cover bagel pieces with whipped cream and enjoy,
Low Carb Bread Company’s Bagels are also great using Walden Farms strawberry or blueberry syrup in place of maple syrup in this recipe…use Plain Bagels with this syrup!!
More traditional Carb- Free Bread Pudding Recipe using Great Low Carb bread company’s Bagels www.greatlowcarb
2 cinnamon or plain Great Low Carb Bread Company bagels www.greatlowcarb.com
¼ cup melted butter
½ cup Splenda
4 eggs (beaten)
2 Cups unsweetened Almond Milk. ( unsweetened vanilla almond milk if preferred).
- Cut the bagels into bite sized chunks
- Coat an 8 or 9 inch round baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
- Place bagel bits into the baking dish to cover the bottom.
- Whisk the 5 basic ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl until well blended
- Then add items from the list below to your mix and stir.
- Pour the mixture over the bagel chunks making sure all the pieces get covered.
Bake in a pre-heated 350° F oven for about 35-45 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- After it is removed from the oven….let cool slightly…serve in individual dishes and have fun topping with whipped cream (not cool whip!)
Extra Ingredients if desired
- Vanilla Extract
- Ground Cinnamon
- Slivered Almonds
- Shredded Coconut
- Walden Farms syrups: strawberry, maple, blueberry (these are carb free!)